stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱鈺雯 , Masters Advisor：溫裕弘
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2012.00848
- 2. Basae, G. and Bhat, C. (2004), “A parameterized consideration set model for airport choice: an application to the San Francisco Bay area, ” Transportation Research - part B, 38B (10), 889-904.
- 3. Basae, G. and Bhat, C. (2004), “A parameterized consideration set model for airport choice: an application to the San Francisco Bay area,” Transportation Research - part B, 38B (10), 889-904.
- 5. Cohas, F. J., Belobaba, P. P., and Simpson, R. W. (1995) “Competitive fare and frequency effects in airport market share modeling,” Journal of Air Transport Management, 2(1), 33-45.
- 7. Fuellhart, K. (2007) ,“ Airport catchment and leakage in a multi-airport region-The case of Harrisburg International,” Journal of Transport Geography, 15, 231-244.
- 8. Furuichi, M., Koppelman, F.S. (1994), “An analysis of air travelers_ departure airport and destination choice behavior,” Transportation Research -part A, 28 (3), 187-195.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?