stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何怡芳 , Masters Advisor：柯大衛
英文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2015.00582
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey. 1985. “The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence.” The Review of Economics and Statistics 67 (3): 474–81.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. 1989. “The Generalized Gravity Equation, Monopolistic Competition, and the Factor-Proportions Theory in International Trade.” The Review of Economics and Statistics 71 (1): 143–53.
- Calvo-Pardo, Hector, Caroline Freund, and Emanuel Ornelas. 2009. “The ASEAN Free Trade Agreement: Impact on Trade Flows and External Trade Barriers.” LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28602. London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Campbell, Douglas L. July 2010. “History, Culture, and Trade: A Dynamic Gravity Approach.” MPRA Paper.
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides, Alin Mirestean. 2011. “Limited Information Bayesian Model Averaging for Dynamic Panels with an Application to a Trade Gravity Model.” doi:10.5089/9781463921309.001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?