stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. Wei, J. Heidemann, and D. Estrin, “Medium Access Control with Coordinated Adaptive Sleeping for Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE/ACM Trans. on Networking, Vol. 12, No. 3, June 2004, pp. 493-506.
-  G. Lu, B. Krishnamachari, and C. S. Raghavendra, “An Adaptive Energy-Efficient and Low Latency MAC for Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proc. 18th Parallel and Distributed Processing Symp., Apr. 2004, pp. 224-231.
-  T. van Dam and K. Langendoen, “An Adaptive Energy-Efficient MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proc. 1st Int’l Conf. on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, Nov. 2003, pp. 171-180.
-  A. El-Hoiydi, J.-D. Decotignie and J. Hernandez, “Low Power MAC Protocol for Infrastructure Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proc. 5th European Wireless Conf., Feb. 2004, pp. 563-569.
-  R. Kannan, R. Kalidindi, and S. S. Iyengar, “Energy and Rate based MAC protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks,” ACM Special Interest Group on Management of Data Record, Vol. 32, No. 4, Dec. 2003, pp. 60-65.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?