stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
程國平 , Masters Advisor：婁國仁
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2010.00631
- 2. 鄧安文 ( 2004 )，「密碼學-加密演算法」，台北市：全華科技圖股份有限公司。
- 5. 洪文政 ( 2006 )，RFID 於飯店管理應用，未出版碩士論文，國立成功大學工程科學所碩士班，台南縣。
- 1. Avoine, G. ( 2004 ),“Privacy Issues in RFID Banknotes Protection Schemes”, Proceedings of 6the International Conference on Smart Card
- Research and Advanced Applications, 33-48.
- 2. ANSI X9.62-1998 ( 1998 ),“Public Key Cryptography for the Financial Services Industry”: The Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm ( ECDSA ).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?