stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
美妲 , Ph.D Advisor：鄒忠科
英文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2014.00833
合作夥伴協定（ PCA ) ； 歐盟－東協關係 ； 反恐議題 ； 印尼毀林 ； 自願夥伴協議（ VPA ） ； Partnership Cooperation Agreement (PCA) ； EU – ASEAN relations ； Counter-terrorism issue ； Indonesia’s deforestation issue ； Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA)
- Antonenko, Oksana, and Kathryn Pinnick (2005). Russia and the European Union: Prospects for a new Partnership.London: Routledge.
- Balme Richard, and Brian Bridges (2008). Europe – Asia Relations: Building Multilateralism, Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan
- Bindi, Frederiga (2010). The Foreign Policy of the European Union: Assessing Europe’s Role in the World. Washington DC: The Brookings Institution.
- Bretherton, Charlotte and John Vogler (2006). The European Union as a Global Actor, 2nd Edition. London: Routledge.
- Cameron, Fraser (2007). An Introduction to European Foreign Policy. London: Routledge.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?