stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
廖文翔 , Masters Advisor：周永山
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2014.00874
-  J.C. Doyle, “Analysis of Feedback Systems with Structured Uncertainty,” IEE Proceeding, Part D, vol.129, 1982, pp. 242-250.
-  M.K.H. Fan, A.L. Tits, and J.C. Doyle, “Robustness in the presence of mixed parametric and unmodeled dynamics,” IEEE Trans. Automat. Contr., Vol. 36, 1991, pp. 25-38.
-  C.A. Desoer and M. Vidyasagar, Feedback System: Input-Output Properties, Academic Press, New York, 1975.
-  B.D.O. Anderson, “The Small-Gain Theorem, the Passivity Theorem and Their Equivalence,” J. Franklin Inst., 293(2), 1972, pp. 105-115.
-  林俊辰，“使用BMI最佳化方法之新型強健控制器設計”，淡江大學電機工程學系碩士論文，民94年。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?