stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Friedman, L. ¡§A competitive bidding strategy,¡¨ Operations Research, Vol. 1, No. 4, 104-112.
-  John H.Kagel and Dan Levin. ¡§The winner¡¦s curse and public information in common value,¡¨ The American Economic Review, Vol.76, No.5, 894-920.
-  Martin Ebner and Andreas Holzinger. ¡§Successful implementation of user-centered game based learning in higher education:An Example from civil engineering,¡¨ Science Direct Computers and education 49(2007), 873-890
-  Pieter Wouters, Erik van der Spek and Herre van Oostendorp. ¡§Current practices in serious game research: A review from learning outcomes prospective,¡¨ Institute of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University, the Netherland.
-  Khaled Nassar. ¡§Construction contracts in a competitive market: C3M, a simulation game,¡¨ Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 10 Iss 3 pp. 172-178
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?