stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王昱婷 , Masters Advisor：張雅梅
英文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2015.00723
- Benth, J. c. and Saltyte, L. (2011). Spatial-temporal model for wind speed in Lithuania, Journal of Applied Statistics 38(6): 1151-1168.
- Chang, Y.-M., Hsu, N.-J. and Huang, H.-C. (2010). Semiparametric estimation and selection for nonstationary spatial covariance functions, Journal of Conputational and Graphical Statistics 19(1): 117-139.
- Chernobai, E., Reibel, M. and Carney, M. (2011). Nonlinear spatial and temporal eff ects of highway construction on house prices, The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 42(3): 348-370.
- Finazzi, F., Scott, M. E. and Fass o, A. (2013). A model-based framework for air quality indices and population risk evaluation, with and application to the analysis of Scottish air quality data, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, series C 62. Part 2.
- Hannonen, M. (2008). Predicting urban land prices: A comparison of four approaches, International Journal of Strategic Property Management 12: 217-236. Issue 4.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?