stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  P. Arias, G. Facciolo, V. Caselles and G. Sapiro, "A Variational Framework for Exemplar-Based Image Inpainting," International Journal of Computer Vision, pp. 319-347, July 2011.
-  J. Choi and C. Hahm, “An Exemplar-Based Image Inpainting Method with Search Region Prior,” IEEE 2nd Global Conference on Consumer Electronics, pp. 68-71, 1-4 October 2013.
-  S. C. Chung, T. W. Kuan, C. P. Lu and H. Y. Lin, "A New Approach of Image Inpainting Based on PSO Algorithm," IEEE International Conference on Orange Technologies, pp. 205-209, 12-16 March 2013.
-  A. Criminisi, P. Perez and K. Toyama, "Region Filling and Object Removal by Exemplar-Based Image Inpainting," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, pp. 1200-1212, September 2004.
-  E. Hassan, H. Abbas and H. Mohamed, “Image Inpainting Based on Image Segmentation and Segment Classification,” IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering, pp. 28-33, November 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?