stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ahn, H. J. (2008). “A new similarity measure for collaborative filtering to alleviate the new user cold-starting problem.” Information Sciences, Vol. 178(1), pp. 37-51.
- Ambroise, C., Seze, G., Badran, F. and Thiria, S. (2000). Hierarchical clustering of self- organizing maps for cloud classification. Neurocomputing, Vol. 30, pp. 47–52.
- Amold, S. J. (1979). A Test of Clusters. Journal of Marketing Reasearch, Vol. 16(4), pp. 545-551.
- Barragans-Martinez, A. B., Costa-Montenegro, E., Burguillo, J. C., Rey-Lopez, M., Mikic-Fonte, F. A. and Peleteiro, A. (2010). A hybrid content-based and item-based collaborative filtering approach to recommend TV programs enhanced with singular value decomposition. Information Sciences, Vol. 180, pp. 4290–4311.
- Basara Heather, G., and May, Y. (2008). Community health assessment using self-organizing maps and geographic information systems. International Journal of Health Geographics, Vol. 7(67).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?