stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Annadurai, G., Sung, S. S., and Lee, D. J. “Floc characteristics and removal of turbidity and humic acid from high-turbidity storm water” Journal of Environmental Engineering, 129, 571-575 (2003).
- Annadurai, G., Sung, S. S., and Lee, D. J. “Optimization of floc characteristics for treatment of highly turbid water” Separation Science and Technology, 39, 19-42 (2004a).
- Annadurai, G., Sung, S. S., and Lee, D. J. “Simultaneous removal of turbidity and humic acid from high turbidity storm ater” Advances in Environmental Research, 8, 713-725 (2004b).
- Armbruster, M., Krebs, P., and Rodi, W. “Numerical modelling of dynamic sludge blanket behaviour in secondary clarifiers”, Water Science and Technology, 43, 173-180 (2001).
- Chatellier, P., Audic, J. M. “An empirical dynamic model for waste water treatment plant clarifier simulation”, Environmental Technology, 19, 725-731 (1998).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?