stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳詔益 , Masters Advisor：曾忠蕙
英文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2015.00889
- Aaker, D. A. (1991). Managing brand equity: Capitalizing on the value of a brand name. New York: Free Press.
- Aaker, D. A.and Joachimsthaler, E. (2000) The Brand Relationship Spectrum: The Key to the Brand Architecture Challenge, California Management Journal, 42 (4) (Summer): 8-23.
- Ahmed, S. and d’Astus, A. (1995), “Comparison of country of origin effects on household and organizational buyers’ product perceptions”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 29 No. 3, pp. 35-51.
- Ahmed, S. and d'Astous, A. (1996), ``Country of origin and brand effects: a multi-dimensional and multi-attribute study', Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Vol. 9 No. 2, pp. 93-115.
- Ahmed, S.A., d’astous, A. (2004), “Perceptions of countries as producers of consumer goods. A T-shirt study in China’, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, Vol. 8, No2, pp.187-200.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?