stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Azer, S. A., AlGrain, H. A., AlKhelaif, R. A., & AlEshaiwi, S. M. (2013). Evaluation of the educational value of YouTube videos about physical examination of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. Journal of medical Internet research, 15(11), e241.
- Ballantine, P. W., Lin, Y., & Veer, E. (2015). The influence of user comments on perceptions of Facebook relationship status updates. Computers in Human Behavior, 49, 50-55.
- Bucher, T. (2012). Want to be on the top? Algorithmic power and the threat of invisibility on Facebook. New media & society, 14(7), 1164-1180.
- Cambria, E., Schuller, B., Xia, Y., & Havasi, C. (2013). New avenues in opinion mining and sentiment analysis. IEEE Intelligent Systems, 28(2), 15-21.
- Chatzopoulou, G., Sheng, C., & Faloutsos, M. (2010). A first step towards understanding popularity in YouTube. In INFOCOM IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops, 1-6.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?