stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉人豪 , Masters Advisor：莊忠柱;王譯賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2012.01159
- 1. Acerbi, C. and D. Tasche, (2002), On the Coherence of Expected Shortfall. Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 26, No. 7, pp. 1487-1503.
- 4. Benet, B. A., (1992), Hedging Period Length and Ex-Ante Futures Hedging Effectiveness: The Cases of Foreign Exchange Risk Cross Hedges. Journal of Futures Markets, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 163-175.
- 5. Benito, F., A. Leon and J. Nave, (2007), Modeling the Euro Overnight Rate. Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 756-782.
- 6. Bollerslev, T., (1986), Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heterosce - dasticity. Joural of Econometrices, Vol. 31, pp. 307-327.
- 7. Chan, W. H., (2008), Dynamic Hedging with Foreign Currency Futures in the Presence of Jumps. Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 1558-3708.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?