stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Andrews, Donald W. K. and Werner Ploberger (1994), “Optimal Tests when a Nuisance Parameter is Present Only under the Alternative,” Econometrica 62(6), 1383–1414.
- Antwi, S., E. F. E. A. Mills and X. Zhao (2012), “Capital Structure and Firm Value: Empirical Evidence from Ghana,” International Journal of Business and Social Science 3(22), 103-111.
- Collins, Oboh Sankay, Isa Envulu Filibus and Adekoya Adeleke Clement (2012), ”Corporate Capital Structure and Corporate Market Value: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria,” International Journal of Economics and Finance 4(12), 193-201.
- Cuong, N. T. (2014), “Threshold Effect of Capital Structure on Firm Value: Evidence from Seafood Processing Enterprises in the South Central Region of Vietnam,” International Journal of Finance and Banking Studies 3(3), 14-29.
- Davies, R. B. (1977), “Hypothesis Testing when a Nuisance Parameter is Present Only under the Alternative,” Biometrika 64, 247-254.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?