stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪堃銓 , Masters Advisor：楊龍杰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2014.01134
-  C.S. Lin, C. Hwu and W.B. Young, "The thrust and lift of an ornithopter’s membrane wings with simple flapping motion," Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 10, pp. 111-119, 2006.
-  L.J. Yang, C.K. Hsu, J.Y. Ho, and C.K. Feng, "Flapping wings with PVDF sensors to modify the aerodynamic forces of a micro aerial vehicle," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 139, pp. 95-103, 2007.
-  B.J. Tsai and Y.C. Fu, "Design and aerodynamic analysis of a flapping-wing micro air vehicle," Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 13, pp. 383-392, 2009.
-  J.H. Wu and M. Sun, "Unsteady aerodynamic forces of a flapping wing," Journal of Experimental Biology, vol. 207( 7), pp. 1137-50, 2004.
-  L.J. Yang, F.Y. Hsiao, W.T. Tang and I.C. Huang, "3D flapping trajectory of a micro-air-vehicle and its application to unsteady flow simulation," International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 10, paper no. 264, 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?