stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Antoniou, A., Koutmos, G., and Pericli, A.（2005）Index futures and positive feedback trading: Evidence from major stock exchanges. Journal of Empirical Finance 12（2）, 219–238.
- Asquith, Paul, Parag A. Pathak, and Jay R. Ritter. （2005） Short interest, institutional ownership, and stock returns, Journal of Financial Economics 78, 243–276.
- Balcilar, M., Demirer, R., and Hammoudeh, S.（2013）Investor herds and regime-switching: Evidence from Gulf Arab stock markets. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions, and Money 23, 295–321.
- Bauer, R., Frijns, B., Otten, R., and Tourani-Rad, A.（2008）The impact of corporate governance on corporate performance: Evidence from Japan. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal 16（3）, 236–251.
- Beasley, M. S.（1996）An empirical analysis of the relation between the board of director composition and financial statement fraud. Accounting Review 71（4）, 443–465.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?