stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林政毅 , Masters Advisor：王三郎
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2011.01019
- Badawy ME (2010) Structure and antimicrobial activity relationship of quaternary N-alkyl chitosan derivatives against some plant pathogens. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 117: 960-969.
- Chien P and Chou C (2006). Antifungal activity of chitosan and its application to control postharvest quality and fungal rotting of Tankan citrus fruit (Citrus tankan hayata). Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 86: 1964-1969.
- Du YJ, Zhao YQ, Dai SC, Yang B (2009) Preparation of water-soluble chitosan from shrimp shell and its antibacterial activity. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 10: 103-107.
- Dubois M, Gilles KA, Hamilton JK, Rebers PA, Smith F (1956) Colorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances. Analytical Chemistry, 28: 350-35.
- Dotto GL and Pinto LAA (2011) Adsorption of food dyes onto chitosan: Optimization process and kinetic. Carbohydrate Polymers 84: 231-238
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?