stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  E. A. J. Dixon, I. Nakashima and M. Ortuzar, “Electric vehicle using a combination of ultracapacitors and zebra battery,” IEEE Transactions on INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, vol. 57, pp. 943–949, 2010.
-  E. Lefeuvre, D. Audigier, C. Richard, and D. Guyomar, “Buck-boost converter for sensorless power optimization of piezoelectric energy harvester,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 2018–2025, Sept 2007.
-  U. o. T. T. I. . S. M. M. . M. M. H. Babaei, E. ; Fac. of Electr. & Comput. Eng., “Operational modes and output-voltage-ripple analysis and design considerations of buck–boost dc–dc converters,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, pp. 381–391, Jan. 2012.
-  S. D. Mitchell, S. Ncube, T. G. Owen, and M. Rashid, “Applications and market analysis of dc-dc converters,” in 2008. ICECE 2008.International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering., Dec 2008, pp. 887–891.
-  L. Rubino, B. Guida, F. Liccardo, P. Marino, and A. Cavallo, “Buck-boost dc/dc converter for aeronautical applications,” in 2010 IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), July 2010, pp. 2690–2695.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?