stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. Zhao, S. Huang, Y. Wei, “Design and implementation of the Intelligent Patrol Management System based on RFID,” Electrical and Control Engineering (ICECE), pp.3879-3881, Sep. 2011.
-  C. Liu, L. Huang, “A study and realization of RFID security authentication system,” Computer Science and Information Processing (CSIP), pp.1382-1385, Aug. 2012.
-  Z. Fang; L. Wei; W. Chen; Y. He, “A RFID-Based Kindergarten Intelligence Security System,” e-Business Engineering (ICEBE), pp.321-326, Sep. 2012
-  L. Mainetti, L. Patrono, R. Vergallo, “IDA-Pay: An innovative micro-payment system based on NFC technology for Android mobile devices, ” Software, Telecommunications and Computer Networks (SoftCOM), pp.1-6, Sep. 2012.
-  T. Ali, M.A. Awal, “Secure mobile communication in m-payment system using NFC technology, ” Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), pp.133-136, May 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?