stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林明鏡 , Masters Advisor：吳坤山 Co-advisor ：羅惠瓊
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2014.01234
- Allen,T.D., Poteet, M.L. & Russell, J.E.A. (1998). Attitudes of managers who are more or less career plateaued. The Career Development Quarterly, 47(2), 159-172.
- Allen, T. D., Russell, J. E. A., Poteet, M. L., & Dobbins, G. H. (1999). Learning and development factors related to perceptions of job content and hierarchical plateauing. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 20(7), 1113-1137.
- Chao, G.T. (1990). Exploration of the conceptualization and measurement of career plateau: A comparative analysis. Journal of Management, 16(1), 181-193.
- Chay, Y. W., Aryee, S. & Chew, I. (1995). Career plateauing: reactions and moderators among managerial and professional employees. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 6(1), 61-78.
- Chen, Z. T., & Li, J. (2011). Research on the relationship among career plateau, organizational commitment and job performance, Harbin.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?