stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張嘉伶 , Masters Advisor：李沃牆 Co-advisor ：李惠娜
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2015.01101
- 2.李建璋 (2013)，美國量化寬鬆貨幣政策對台灣股票市場之影響-事件研究法之應用，淡江大學財務金融所。
- 3.林子焙 (2014)，多空市場下主動式與被動式高股息股票投資組合之績效，淡江大學財務金融所碩士論文。
- 1.Arnold, R., C.and A. Sergeant, (2000), “Interacting Biases Non-normal Return Distributionand The Performance of Tests for Long-horizon Event Studies,”Journal of Banking and Finance,Vol.25, pp.741-765.
- 2.Adam, S., (2011),“The Genesis of The 2008 Global Financial Crisis and Challenges to The Neoclassical Paradigm of Finance” Global Finance Journal, Vol.22, pp.211–216.
- 3.Capual, C., I. Rowley and W. F. Sharpe, (1993), “International Value and Growth Stock Returns,” Financial Analysts Journal,Vol.49,pp.1-27.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?