stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃柏程 , Masters Advisor：羅元隆 Co-advisor ：張正興
-  N.J.Cook , J.R.Mayne , 1980“A refined working approach to the assessment of wind loads for equivalent static design”, J.wind Eng.Ind.Aerodyn.6 , 125-137.
-  International Standard: Wind actions on structures (ISO 4354:2009), International Standard Organization, 2009.
-  Kasperski, M., 2014. Specification of the design value of the aerodynamic coefficient. Class notes for advanced school on wind engineering, March 13-14, 2014, Taipei, Taiwan.
-  陳建忠 , 羅元隆(2016)“建築耐風設計規範風速模式探討及設計風速修訂研究-資料蒐集分析報告”。
-  羅元隆 (2020) “國際耐風設計規範局部風壓係數之本土化擬合研究” ，內政部建築研究所委託研究報告。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?