stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Berkof, R.S., and Lowen, G.G., “a new method for completely force balancing simple linkages ”, Journal of Engineering for Industry, 1969, pp.21-26.
-  Bagci, C., “Complete shaking force and shaking moment balancing of link mechanisms using balancing idler loops”, ASME (Paper), n80-DET-100, 1980.
-  Walker, M.J., and Haines, R.S., “Experimental study of the effects of counterweights on a six-bar chain”, Mechanism & Machine Theory, v 17, n 6, 1982, pp.335-360.
-  Lin, P-Y., Shieh, W-B., and Chen,D-Z., “Design of perfectly statically balanced one-dof planar linkages with revolute joints only”, Journal of Mechanical Design, v 131, n 5, 2009, pp. 0510041-0510049.
-  Sun, J-W., and Chiou, S-T., “Global optimum balancing design of Stephenson-III six-bar linkages with installing disk counterweights”, Journal of the Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineers, v 32, n 1, 2011, pp.25-34.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?