stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
余濟成 , Masters Advisor：陳美香
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2013.00007
- Atkinson, G., and Nevill, A. M. Statistical methods for assessing measurement error (reliability) in variables relevant to sports medicine Sports Medicine 26(4):217-238, 1998.
- Atkinson, R. C., and Shiffrin, R. M. Human memory: A proposed system and its control processes. In K.W.Spence & J.T.Spence (Eds.), The psychology of learning and motivation: Advances in research and theory (Vol. 2). New York: Academic Press, pp89-195,1968.
- Baddeley, A. D. Working memory. oxford: Oxford University Press, 1986.
- Baddeley, A. D. Is working memory working? The fifteenth Bartlett lecture The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology 44(1):1-31, 1992.
- Baddeley, A. D., and Hitch, G. J. Working memory. In G. A. Bower (Ed.), The psychology of learning and motivation (Vol. 8). New York: Academic Press, pp47-89,1974.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?