stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李俊德 , Ph.D Advisor：賴德仁
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2012.00012
- Alexopoulos GS, Kiosses DN, Choi SJ, Murphy CF, Lim KO. Frontal white matter microstructure and treatment response of late-life depression: a preliminary study. Am J of Psychiatry 2002; 159:1929-1932.
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed, Text rev. Washington DC, American Psychiatric Association., 2000.
- AngstF, Stassen HH, Clayton PJ, Angst J. Mortality of patients with mood disorders: follow-up over 34-38 years. J Affect Disord 2002; 68:167-181.
- Barrett JE, Barrett JA, Oxman TE, Gerber PD. The prevalence of psychiatric disorders in a primary care practice. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1988; 45:1100-1106.
- Bauer ME, Gauer GJ, Luz C, Silveira RO, Nardi NB, Muhlen CA. Evaluation of immune parameters in depressed patients. Life Sciences 1995; 57:665-674.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?