stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊明祥 , Masters Advisor：田雨生副教授
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2006.00008
- 1. Detre JA, Zhang W, Roberts DA, Silva AC, Williams DS, Grandis DJ, Koretsky AP, Leigh JS. Tissue specific perfusion imaging using arterial spin labeling. NMR Biomed 1994; 7:75-82.
- 2. Kim SG. Quantification of relative cerebral blood flow change by flow-sensitive alternating inversion recovery (FAIR) technique: application to functional mapping. Magn Reson Med 1995; 34:293-301.
- 3. Talagala SL, Noll DC. Functional MRI using steady state arterial water labeling. Magn Reson Med 1998; 39:179-83.
- 4. Detre JA, Leigh JS, Williams DS, Koretsky AP. Perfusion imaging. Magn Reson Med 1992; 23:37-45.
- 5. Detre JA, Aslop DC. Perfusion magnetic resonance imaging with continuous arterial spin labeling: methods and clinical application in the central nervous system. European Journal of Radiology 1999; 30:115-124.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?