stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1 Matsuda T, Saika K: Comparison of time trends in prostate cancer incidence (1973-2002) in asia, from cancer incidence in five continents, vols iv-ix. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2009;39:468-469.
- 2 Matsuda T, Saika K: Comparison of time trends in prostate cancer incidence (1973-1997) in east asia, europe and USA, from cancer incidence in five continents vols iv-viii. Jpn J Clin Oncol 2007;37:556-557.
- 3 Stamey TA, Yang N, Hay AR, McNeal JE, Freiha FS, Redwine E: Prostate-specific antigen as a serum marker for adenocarcinoma of the prostate. N Engl J Med 1987;317:909-916.
- 4 Luboldt HJ, Bex A, Swoboda A, Husing J, Rubben H: Early detection of prostate cancer in germany: A study using digital rectal examination and 4.0 ng/ml prostate-specific antigen as cutoff. Eur Urol 2001;39:131-137.
- 5 Djavan B, Zlotta A, Remzi M, Ghawidel K, Basharkhah A, Schulman CC, Marberger M: Optimal predictors of prostate cancer on repeat prostate biopsy: A prospective study of 1,051 men. J Urol 2000;163:1144-1148; discussion 1148-1149.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?