stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the anti-inflammatory efficacy and health benefits of Eleutherococcus senticosus for subjects under renal dialysis with erythropoietin hyporesponsiveness: A pilot study
張育瑛 , Masters Advisor：楊乃成
- Chan DT,Watts GF,Irish AB,Dogra GK.(2015).Insulin resistance and vascular dysfunction in chronic kidney disease: mechanisms and therapeutic interventions. Nephrol Dial Transplant.pii.gfv,326.
- Chen C,Wu H, Zhong L, Wang X, Xing ZJ, Gao BH.(2015).Impacts of parathyroidectomy on renal anemia and nutritional status of hemodialysis patients with secondary hyperparathyroidism.Int J Clin Exp Med.;8(6),9830-8.
- Cheng X, Yu G, Hu J, Xu X, Luo F, Shen P, Zhang G, Yang N.(2016) .Clinical study of Shengxuening tablet combined with rHuEPO for the treatment of renal anemia of maintenance hemodialysis patients. Exp Ther Med. ;12(1),157-160.
- Pentoxifylline improves hemoglobin levels in patients with erythropoietin-resistant anemia in renal failure. J Am Soc Nephrol. ;15(7),1877-82.
- Delanaye P, Glassock RJ, Pottel H, Rule AD.(2016).An Age-Calibrated Definition of Chronic Kidney Disease: Rationale and Benefits. Clin Biochem Rev. 37(1),17-26.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?