stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇峻弘 , Ph.D Advisor：翁國昌;李孟智;徐國雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2012.00041
- 1. Fervenza FC, Lafayette RA, Alfrey EJ et al (1998) Renal artery stenosis in kidney transplants. Am J Kidney Dis 31:142–148
- 2. Roberts JP, Ascher NL, Fryd DS et al (1989) Transplant renal artery stenosis. Transplantation 48:580–583
- 3. Patel NH, Jindal RM, Wilkin T et al (2001) Renal arterial stenosis in renal allografts: retrospective study of predisposing factors and outcome after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty. Radiology 219:663–667
- 4. Voiculescu A, Schmitz M, Hollenbeck M et al (2005) Management of arterial stenosis affecting kidney graft perfusion: a single centre study in 53 patients. Am J Transplant 5:1731–1738
- 5. Sierre SD, Raynaud AC, Carreres T et al (1998) Treatment of recurrent transplant renal artery stenosis with metallic stents. J Vasc Interv Radiol 9:639–644
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?