stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Kuo, CP, Lee, SH, Wu, WY, Liao, WC, Lin, SJ, Lee, MC. (2010) Birth outcomes and risk factors in adolescent pregnancies - results of a Taiwanese national survey. Pediatr Int 52:447-52
- 2. 許晉誠、施月婷、林惠生、李孟智（2008）。雙親因素與十八個月大幼兒健康之相關性研究：台灣出生世代研究之先驅調查結果．台灣家醫誌18:170-179。
- 3. Barker DJP. (1998) Mothers, Babies and Health in Later Life. Edinburg: Churchill Livingstone.
- 4. Jones IG, Cameron D. (1984) Social class analysis: an embarrassment to epidemiology. Community Med;6:37-46.
- 5. Orvos H, Nyirati I, Hajdu J, Pal A, Nyari T, Kovacs L. (1999) Is adolescent pregnancy associated with adverse perinatal outcome? J Perinat Med;27:199-203.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?