stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許人婕 , Masters Advisor：柯俊良
- Aberle H, Bauer A, Stappert J, Kispert A, Kemler R (1997) beta-catenin is a target for the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway. EMBO J 16: 3797-804
- Akiri G, Cherian MM, Vijayakumar S, Liu G, Bafico A, Aaronson SA (2009) Wnt pathway aberrations including autocrine Wnt activation occur at high frequency in human non-small-cell lung carcinoma. Oncogene 28: 2163-72
- Atkinson JM, Rank KB, Zeng Y, Capen A, Yadav V, Manro JR, Engler TA, Chedid M (2015) Activating the Wnt/beta-Catenin Pathway for the Treatment of Melanoma--Application of LY2090314, a Novel Selective Inhibitor of Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3. PLoS One 10: e0125028
- Bazley LA, Gullick WJ (2005) The epidermal growth factor receptor family. Endocr Relat Cancer 12 Suppl 1: S17-27
- Bleckmann A, Siam L, Klemm F, Rietkotter E, Wegner C, Kramer F, Beissbarth T, Binder C, Stadelmann C, Pukrop T (2013) Nuclear LEF1/TCF4 correlate with poor prognosis but not with nuclear beta-catenin in cerebral metastasis of lung adenocarcinomas. Clin Exp Metastasis 30: 471-82
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?