stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何心妤 , Masters Advisor：楊順發
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2012.00062
- Abdel Razek, A., and A. King. 2012. MRI and CT of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Am J Roentgenol. 198:11-18.
- Accornero, P., M. Radrizzani, A. Care, G. Mattia, C. Chiodoni, R. Kurrle, and M.P. Colombo. 1998. HIV/gp120 and PMA/ionomycin induced apoptosis but not activation induced cell death require PKC for Fas-L upregulation. FEBS Lett. 436:461-465.
- Aguirre Ghiso, J.A., D.F. Alonso, E.F. Farias, D.E. Gomez, and E.B. de Kier Joffe. 1999. Deregulation of the signaling pathways controlling urokinase production. Its relationship with the invasive phenotype. Eur J Biochem. 263:295-304.
- Akool el, S., H. Kleinert, F.M. Hamada, M.H. Abdelwahab, U. Forstermann, J. Pfeilschifter, and W. Eberhardt. 2003. Nitric oxide increases the decay of matrix metalloproteinase 9 mRNA by inhibiting the expression of mRNA-stabilizing factor HuR. Mol Cell Biol. 23:4901-4916.
- Al-Sarraf, M., M. LeBlanc, P.G. Giri, K.K. Fu, J. Cooper, T. Vuong, A.A. Forastiere, G. Adams, W.A. Sakr, D.E. Schuller, and J.F. Ensley. 1998. Chemoradiotherapy versus radiotherapy in patients with advanced nasopharyngeal cancer: phase III randomized Intergroup study 0099. J Clin Oncol. 16:1310-1317.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?