stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉良財 , Masters Advisor：周明智教授
Granisetron ； 術後噁心嘔吐 ； 腹腔鏡經陰道子宮切除 ； 插管全身麻醉 ； 喉頭罩全身麻醉 ； Granisetron ； post-operative nausea vomiting ； laparoscopy assisted vaginal hysterectomy ； Intubation general anesthesia ； LMA general anesthesia
- 1 Wang SC, and Borison HL. (1950). The Vomiting Center; a Critical Experimental Analysis. Arch Neurol Psychiatry 63: 928-941.
- 2 Wang SC, and Borison HL. (1951). The Vomiting Center; Its Destruction by Radon Implantation in Dog Medulla Oblongata. Am J Physiol. 166: 712-717.
- 3 Wang SC, and Borison HL. (1951). Copper Sulphate Emesis; a Study of Afferent Pathways from the Gastrointestinal Tract. Am J Physiol 164: 520-526.
- 6 Watcha MF, and White PF. (1992). Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting: Its Etiology, Treatment, and Prevention. Anesthesiology 77: 162-184.
- 7 Apfel CC (2016). Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting. (Vol. 97, 8 ed.), Miller:
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?