stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葛裕民 , Masters Advisor：林隆堯
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2007.00064
- 〔1〕 FIGO, International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Annual report on the results of treatment in gynecologic cancer. Int J Gynecol Obstet 1989;28:189-90.
- 〔2〕 Keys HM, Roberts JA, Brunetto VL, Zaino R J, Spirtos, NM, et al. A phase III trial of surgery with or without adjunctive external pelvic radiation therapy in intermediate risk endometrial adenocarcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study. Gynecol Oncol 2004;92: 7444–51.
- 〔3〕 Ferrandina G, Legge F, Ranelletti FO, Zannoni GF, Maggiano N, Evangelisti A, Mancuso S, Scambia G, Lauriola L. Cyclooxygenase-2 expression in endometrial carcinoma: corrorrelation with clinicopathologic parameters and clinical Outcome. Cancer 2002; 95:801-7.
- 〔4〕 Creasman WT, morrow CP, bundy BN, Homesley HD, Graham JE,heller PB. Surgical pathologic spread patterns of endometrial cancer. Cancer 1987;60(8 Suppl):2035-41.
- 〔5〕 Liu FS. Molecular carcinogenesis of endometrial cancer. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2007;46:26-32.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?