stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aguiar, J., Fernandez J., et al. Ubiquitous expression of human SCA2 gene under the regulation of the SCA2 self promoter cause specific Purkinje cell degeneration in transgenic mice.Neurosci Lett 392 (3): 202-206 , (2006).
- Alonso I., Costa C., et al. A novel H101Q mutation causes PKCgamma loss in spinocerebellar ataxia type 14. J Hum Genet 50 (10): 523-529, (2005).
- Andres, A. M., Lao, O., et al. Dynamics of CAG repeat loci revealed by the analysis of their variability. Hum Mutat 21 (1): 61-70, (2003).
- Andrew, S. E., Goldberg, Y. P., et al. The relationship between trinucleotide (CAG) repeat length and clinical features of Huntington's disease.Nat Genet 4 (4): 398-403, (1993).
- Araujo, J., P. Breuer, et al. FOXO4-dependent upregulation of superoxide dismutase-2 in response to oxidative stress is impaired in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. Hum Mol Genet 20 (15): 2928-2941, (2011).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?