stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
沈祐成 , Ph.D Advisor：王進崑;陳肅霖
英文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2009.00085
- Abushita AA, Daood HG & Biacs PA. 2000. Change in carotenoids and antioxidant vitamins in tomato as a function of varietal and technological factors. J Agric Food Chem 48(6):2075-2081.
- Abushita AA, Hebshi EA, Daood HG & Biacs PA. 1997. Determination of antioxidant vitamins in tomatoes. Food Chem 60(2):207-212.
- Agarwal S & Rao AV. 1998. Tomato lycopene and low density lipoprotein oxidation: a human dietary intervention study. Lipids 33(10):981-984.
- Ahuja KD, Pittaway JK & Ball MJ. 2006. Effects of olive oil and tomato lycopene combination on serum lycopene, lipid profile, and lipid oxidation. Nutrition 22(3):259-265.
- Ames BN, Shigenaga MK & Hagen TM. 1993. Oxidants, antioxidants, and the degenerative diseases of aging. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 90(17):7915-7922.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?