stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇玫瑄 , Masters Advisor：林明忠
- Afeli SA, Malysz J, Petkov GV. Molecular expression and pharmacological evidence for a functional role of kv7 channel subtypes in Guinea pig urinary bladder smooth muscle. PLoS ONE. 2013; 8: e75875.
- Alisher M. Kariev and Michael E. Green. Voltage Gated Ion Channel Function: Gating, Conduction, and the Role of Water and Protons. Molecular Sciences. 2012; 13: 1680-1709.
- Angeles M., Daniel G. N., Silvia M. H., Ainhoa E., Gracia A., Nieves S., Ignacio del C., Alvaro V., Felipe M., Luis B., Miguel A. M. P. A novel KCNQ4 pore-region mutation (p.G296S) causes deafness by impairing cell-surface channel expression. Hum Genet. 2008; 123: 41-53.
- Bean BP. The action potential in mammalian central neurons. Nat Rev Neurosci.2007;8:451–465.
- Brown D. A. and Adams P. R. Muscarinic suppression of a novel voltage-sensitive K+ current in a vertebrate neuron. Nature. 1980; 283:673-676.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?