stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Arai, Y., & Zarit, S.（2014）. Determining a cutoff score of caregiver burden for predicting depression among family caregivers in a large population-based sample. International journal of geriatric psychiatry, 29（12）, 1313-1315.
- 2. Boelk, A. Z. and Kramer, B. J.（2012）. Advancing Theory of Family Conflict at the End of Life: A Hospice Case Study. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 44（5）. 655-670.
- 3. Dwyer, J.（1994）. Reciprocity, Elder Satisfaction, and Caregiver Stress and Burden: The Exchange of Aid in the Family Caregiving Relationship. Journal of Marriage and the Family.56（1）.35-43.
- 4. Del Corso, A. R. & Lanz, M.（2013）. Felt obligation and the family life cycle: A study on intergenerational relationships.International Journal of Psychology, 48（6）, 1196–1200.
- 6. Johansson, A . Ruzin, H. Graneheim, U. Lindgren, B.（2014）.Remaining connected despite separation – former family caregivers’ experiences of aspects that facilitate and hinder the process of relinquishing the care of a person with dementia to a nursing home. Aging & Mental Health.18（8）.1029-1036.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?