stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Au NH, Cheang M, Huntsman DG, Yorida E, Coldman A, Elliott WM, Bebb G, Flint J, English J, Gilks CB, Grimes HL (2004) Evaluation of immunohistochemical markers in non-small cell lung cancer by unsupervised hierarchical clustering analysis: a tissue microarray study of 284 cases and 18 markers. J Pathol 204: 101-109
- Auerbach O, Stout AP, Hammond EC, Garfinkel L (1961) Changes in bronchial epithelium in relation to cigarette smoking and in relation to lung cancer. The New England journal of medicine 265: 253-267
- Aulmann S, Adler N, Rom J, Helmchen B, Schirmacher P, Sinn HP (2006) c-myc amplifications in primary breast carcinomas and their local recurrences. J Clin Pathol 59: 424-428
- Benowitz NL (2009) Pharmacology of nicotine: addiction, smoking-induced disease, and therapeutics. Annual review of pharmacology and toxicology 49: 57-71
- Bourhis J, Le MG, Barrois M, Gerbaulet A, Jeannel D, Duvillard P, Le Doussal V, Chassagne D, Riou G (1990) Prognostic value of c-myc proto-oncogene overexpression in early invasive carcinoma of the cervix. J Clin Oncol 8: 1789-1796
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?