stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張志鵬 , Masters Advisor：楊順發
- 1. Maughan BL, Antonarakis ES. Androgen pathway resistance in prostate cancer and therapeutic implications. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 2015 Jun;16(10):1521–37.
- 2. van Dodewaard-de Jong JM, Verheul HMW, Bloemendal HJ, de Klerk JMH, Carducci MA, van den Eertwegh AJM. New Treatment Options for Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer: What Is The Optimal Sequence? Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. Elsevier Inc; 2015 Feb 19;:1–9.
- 3. Rehman, Press PBD. Abiraterone acetate: oral androgen biosynthesis inhibitor for treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer. 2012 Jan 13;:1–6.
- 4. MD DCNS, MD DC, MD PGD, MD LGC, MD SJH, MD PNM, et al. Abiraterone acetate for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after chemotherapy: final analysis of a multicentre, open-label, early-access protocol trial. Lancet Oncology. Elsevier Ltd; 2014 Sep 29;15(11):1263–8.
- 5. Prostate Cancer. 2016 Feb 9;:1–108.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?