stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
曹書瑋 , Masters Advisor：翁玉青
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2010.00146
- Allison KC, Grilo CM, Masheb RM, Stunkard AJ: Binge eating disorder and night eating syndrome: a comparative study of disordered eating. J Consult Clin Psychol 73: 1107-1115, 2005.
- Ambrosi-Randic N & Pokrajac-Bulian A: Psychometric properties of the eating attitudes test and children's eating attitudes test in Croatia. Eating & Weight Disorders: EWD 10:e76-82, 2005.
- Bearinger LH & Blum RW: The utility of locus of control for predicting adolescent substance abuse. Res Nurs Health 20: 229-245, 1997.
- Brooks-Gunn J, Burrow C, Warren MP: Attitudes towards eating and body weight in different groups of female adolescent athletes. Int J Eat Disord 7: 110-123, 1988.
- Byely L, Archibald AB, Graber J, Brooks-Dunn J: A prospective study of familial and social influences on girls’ body image and dieting. Int J Eat Disord 28: 155-64, 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?