stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林盈伶 , Masters Advisor：翁玉青
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6834/CSMU.2010.00150
- Ackard DM and Peterson CB: Association between puberty and disordered eating, body image, and other psychological variables. Int J Eat Disord 29(2): 187-194, 2001.
- Askelof M, Halldin Stenlid M, Edlund B: Eating behaviour and body image in overweight adolescent girls with or without hyperandrogenicity. Eat Weight Disord 12(1): 41-47, 2007.
- Attie I and Brook-Gunn J：Development of eating problems in adolescent girls: A longitudinal study. Dev Psychol 25: 70-79, 1989.
- Bergstrom E, Stenlund H, Svedjehall B: Assessment of body perception among Swedish adolescents and young adults. J Adolesc Health 26: 70-75, 2000.
- Bini V, Celi F, Berioli MG, Bacosi ML, Stella P, Giglio P, Tosti L, Falorni A: Body mass index in children and adolescents according to age and pubertal stage. Eur J Clin Nutr 54: 214-218, 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?