stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 李美枝 (1993) 。 「從有關公平判斷的研究結果看中國人之人己關係的界限」。 本土心理學研究， 1，267-300。
- 彭泗清 (1993) 。 「中國人『做人』的概念分析」。本土心理學研究，2，277-313。
- Abele, A. E., Petzold, P. (1998) Pragmatic use of categorical information in impression formation. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 75, 347-358.
- Asch,S. E. (1946). Forming impressions of personality. The Jornal of Abnormal and Social Psyckology, 41, 258-290.
- Brandt, A. C., Vonk, R., & Knippenberg , A, V. (2009). The source effect: Person descriptions by self versus others have differential effects on impression formation. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 35, 965-977.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?