stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳煒翰 , Masters Advisor：蕭宇超
優選理論 ； 連讀變調 ； 六家饒平客語 ； 寧都田頭客語 ； 聲調結構 ； 聯合制約 ； 詞素特定音韻 ； Optimality Theory ； tone sandhi ； Liujia Raoping Hakka ； Ningdu Tiantou Hakka ； tonal structure ； Local conjunction constraint ； morpheme-specific phonology
- Alderete, John. 2001. Dominance effects as Transderivational Anti-Faithfulness. Phonology 18: 201-253.
- Anttila, Arto and Young-mee Yu Cho. 1998. Variation and Change in Optimality Theory. Lingua 104, 31-56.
- Anttila, Arto. 2002. Morphologically conditioned phonological alternations. Natural
- Language and Linguistic Theory 20: 1-42.
- Bao, Zhi-ming. 1990. On the Nature of Tone. Ph.D. Dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?