stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Cardoso, F. H., Faletto E., Dependency and Development in Latin America, 1979。
- 7. 王信賢，〈傾斜的三角：當代中國社會問題與政策困境〉，《中國大陸研究》，第51卷第3期，2008年9月，pp.37-56。
- 1. Burchardt, T., J. Le Grand, and D. Piachaud, “Degress of Exclusion: Developing a Dynamic, Multidimensional Measure,” in J. Hills, J. Le Grand, and D. Piachaud eds., Understanding Social Exclusion, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002, pp.30-43.
- 2. Room, G., “Poverty and Social Exclusion: The New European Agenda for Policy and Research,” in G. Room ed., Beyond the Threshould: The Measurement and Analysis of Social Exclusion, Bristol: The Policy Press, 1995, pp. 1-9.
- 4. Kwong, Julia, “The Integration of Migrant Children in Beijing Schools,” In Gerard A., Postiglione ed., Education and Social Change in China: Inequality in a Market Economy, London: M.E. Sharpe, 2006, p.163-178.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?