stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Baldwin, David A. Economic Statecraft. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1985.
- Benjamin, Jules Robert. The United States and Cuba; Hegemony and Dependent Development, 1880-1934. Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1977.
- _____. The United States and the Origins of the Cuban Revolution; An Empire of Liberty in an Age of National Liberation. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1990.
- Chang, Julian and Steven M. Goldstein. “Introduction: The WTO and Cross-Strait Economic Relations” in Economic Reform and Cross-Strait Relations; Taiwan and china in the WTO edited by Julian Chang and Steven M. Goldstein, 1-41. Singapore: World Scientific, 2007.
- Chase, Michael S., Keven L. Pollpeter, and James C. Mulvenon. Shanghaied?; The Economic and Political Implications of the Flow of Information Technology and Investment Across the Taiwan Strait. Santa Monica, CA: Rand, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?