stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aston, J. (1999). Storytelling and Interactive Media: incorporating digital technology into a degree course in Time-based Media. Journal of Educational Media,24(2),pg137-142.
- Barros, L. M., Musse, S. R. (2007).Planning algorithms for interactive storytelling. Computers in Entertainment, 5( 1), pg. 1
- Charles, F., Mead, S., Cavazza, M. (2002). From computer games to interactive stories: interactive storytelling. The Electronic Library, 20(2),pg.103-112.
- Chung, S. K. (2007). Art Education Technology: Digital Storytelling. Art Education,60(2),pg.17-22.
- Ryan, M. L. （2002）. Beyond myth and metaphor: Narrative in digital media. Poetics Today,23(4) pg. 581
- 劉佳惠(2010)。DVD-ROM資料庫之敘事結構、觀點轉換分析:以迷城計劃「Bleeding Through Layers of Los Angeles：1920-1986」作品為例。政治大學廣播電視學研究所學位論文。2010。1-110。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?