stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Convention of United Nations, Model Treaty on Extradition, article 4 and 5, resolution no. 45/116, 14/12/1990.
- Hsieh Li-Kung (2002), “Study on Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters between USA and Taiwan and it's Impact to Anti-Transnational Crime”, Journal of Border Police, Central Police University, No. 1, p.p. 1-24.
- Jia Qing-Jun (2008), “Study on Mutual Legal Assistance on Criminal Matters Related to Taiwan”, Journal of Beijing’s People Police College, No. 4, p. 44
- Liu Qin-Zhang (2009), “Functional Analysis on Cross-Strait Crime Prevention- Study on the re-Construction of Cross-Strait Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters”, edited in Collection of Police Science and Security Management Seminar, p.p.353-382
- Shi Jun-Yao(1993), “Review of the Status Quo of Cross-Strait Mutual Assistance on Criminal Matters”, Criminal Law Journal (Taipei), Vol. 37, No. 4, p.p. 21-30.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?