stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alreck, P. L., & Settle, R. B. (1995). The survey research handbook (2nd ed.).
- Chicago: Irwin.
- Anita, Y. K.P.(2003). Language policies of Hong Kong: Its impact on language education and language use in post-handover Hong Kong. Proceedings of the International Seminar of the Use and Teaching of Languages in East Asia (pp13-35), Taipei, Taiwan: National Taiwan Normal University.
- Beane, J. (1995). Toward a coherent curriculum. 1995 ASCD Yearbook. Alexandia, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Chen, S. R. (陳香蓉) (2003). Teachers’ attitudes toward the Grade 1-9 Curriculum: A study on junior high school EFL teachers in Taipei City. Unpublished master’s thesis, Taipei University of Education, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 楊玲悅(2010)。國高中公民科教科書課程銜接之研究 － 以政治部分為例。臺灣師範大學政治學研究所在職進修碩士班學位論文。2010。1-191。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?